---- Our Story with a bad contractor ----

This is my story with a bad contractor and what you should and should not do.
My full story will be coming soon! When we get out of court!

Author: Home Owner
•4:43 PM
Hello There! I would like to introduce myself to you, my name is Debi and I live in a very nice small community in Amador County where just about everyone knows everyone! All the children grow up together and are involved in school, friends and extra activities. For the most part, we are all very trusting and love to do things for our neighbors.

Starting the spring of 2009 my husband and I decided that we were going to do a kitchen remodel! Oh My was I ever excited as I have never had or even dreamed of having a nice kitchen before. The excitement was overwhelming to say the least, I was going to go down and start picking out my BRAND NEW KITCHEN! We were going to have a model kitchen like you see in the magazines and on TV.

We had decided on a contemporary look and things were starting to look so beautiful. We had our Cherry Wood/Chocolate Glaze cabinets ordered and installed. We bought our stainless steel appliances and they are just to die for. Then we purchased our granite counter tops for our kitchen area and our island.

Then I decided that I just had to have a new kitchen window! Well that is when everything went down hill. My dream kitchen was put on hold and the Contractor From Hell showed up!

Mind you we still need to finish up with our floor as we are still walking on sub floor and no backsplash and lighting finished yet. Not to mention we didn’t get to the dinning room either.

In a few weeks I will add my entire story about The Contractor From Hell!
This entry was posted on 4:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: